With this new platform, the first of its kind in the TON ecosystem, you'll be able to create your merchant accounts, get your API keys and automate your invoices. Based on The Open Network (TON), TelePay has a web dashboard, a Telegram integration, and more for you to grow your business.
- Cryptocurrencies payments gateway without corporate restrictions.
- Simple, fast, and minimalistic.
- Valid not just for businesses, but also for common people in daily life.
- Statistics included.
- Like a wallet, but better.
TON is a fully decentralized layer-1 blockchain designed by Telegram to onboard billions of users. It boasts ultra-fast transactions, tiny fees, easy-to-use apps, and is environmentally friendly.
The Open Network is currently the fastest growing blockchain ecosystem, originally conceived by the Durov brothers (Nikolai Durov and Pavel Durov), which was sadly discontinued in 2020 due to legal issues.
After that, the project was taken by a community and the TON Foundation came up to save the project and continue developing it. One year later, Durov announced its support for the project, now with a new and independent approach. This simple post in Telegram made the entire ecosystem viral, and it's receiving a lot of attention globally.
Originally, our product was named "TelePagos" in Spanish, meaning "payments in distance, or tele-payments". But we took our approach beyond to a more international community and came up with the new name: "TelePay".
Even though our product was originally intended only for Telegram, we see there are bots like @wallet and @CryptoBot, and wanted to offer a competitive advantage: the web dashboard, a new experience like Stripe, PayPal, or another payments gateway, where you can manage your invoices and funds via a web interface.
- August 2021. Team started thinking about the project.
- December 6th, 2021. Announced the project will be executed.
- March 2nd, 2021. Project core is ready. During 3 months, the team was designing and studying market.
- March 29th, 2022. Minimal viable product is ready.
- April 1st, 2022. Product is live, but not launched. Started internal beta testing.
- April 8th, 2022:
- First business integrated with the payments gateway. Payments are working smoothly and ready to be used in production by other merchants.
- Released v0.0.3 of the
telepay-pythonSDK, the first production-ready version.
- Received profile verification here in our Teletype blog.
- April 10th, 2022. The payment experience was improved, thanks to feedback received from our beta testers.
- April 12nd, 2022. Public launch. 🎉
- Login with Telegram.
- Public profiles, to which you can donate/pay/transfer TON. Example: https://telepay.cash/to/TelePay
- Deposits (topup), transfers from/to any internal wallet, in TON. All this off-chain, instantly and without any fee.
- Withdrawals from internal wallets to external wallets, in TON, with associated on-chain fee and processing fee.
- Create invoices via API, allowing to attach metadata and redirection links. Or via the dashboard, in a graphical interface.
- Consult the API to fetch wallet balance, and transfer TON, among other options.
- Setup webhooks to receive notification events to your third party app when invoices are confirmed/canceled/expired.
- Automatically retry webhooks sent but failed due to connection issues with your server.
- Pay invoices via the hosted checkout page experience, using the internal tokens or by an on-chain payment, using a TON wallet like TonKeeper or another supporting the ton:// protocol.
- List, cancel & delete invoices.
- View invoice details.
- Manage many merchants associated to an account, where any merchant can have it's own invoices and wallets.
- Supported networks: TON testnet and mainnet.
- Notifications are delivered straight to your Telegram inbox.
These are some of the next steps, we'll let you know which of them first. Be sure to subscribe to our official blog.
- Detailed statistics about payments and funds
- Checkout experience via Telegram bot
- Tips / invoices / transfers via the Telegram bot in groups and channels
- Embedded checkout in third party websites
- Update & delete merchant accounts
- Checks, crowdfundings and multiple payment invoices
- P2P crypto exchange
- Swap crypto per fiat
- Two factor authentication
- Support for more tokens and blockchains:
- Native token
- And more stuff coming up, raise your hands! 🙌
We'll be posting our roadmap on this dedicated website: https://feedback.telepay.cash.
Telegram EN 🇬🇧: https://t.me/TelePayCash
Telegram ES 🇪🇸: https://t.me/TelePayCash_es
Telegram RU 🇷🇺: https://t.me/TelePayCash_ru